Permaculture Design Certificate Course
Kusamala Institute of Agriculture and Ecology will be holding a Permaculture Design Course from 11th – 23rd November 2019.
About the Course
The Kusamala Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) training follows the original certification course developed by Bill Mollison and David Holmgren. The 72-hour training is founded on Bill Mollison’s book, “Permaculture: A Designers’ Manual” and meets the internationally recognized requirements for certification. Participants that attend all sessions of the class and complete the final design project will receive a Permaculture Design Certificate.
– Permaculture ethics and principles
– Theory and methods of design
– Understanding ecosystems
– Large and small scale land restoration
– Water management
– Soil rehabilitation and erosion control
– Integrated animal systems
– Intensive vegetable & fruit production
– Food forests & plant guilds
– Energy conservation technologies
– Appropriate technologies and renewable energies
– Wildlife management
– Integrated pest management
– Community development & social permaculture
– Integrated systems design for human settlements
Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in having an inspirational and transformative experience. From gardeners and farmers to public officials, this course will give you the tools to find holistic solutions to your land use and resource issues. Learn how to spot patterns in nature and to work smarter, not harder. All are welcome and no previous permaculture training is necessary.
Course Tuition: K 468,000.00
Tuition includes lunch as well as morning and afternoon tea and snacks, instruction, and a Permaculture Design Certificate.